Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March wrap.

Overall a much better month for me. While i started a bit swongily i came home strong i managed to win almost $900 for the month.
This brings the roll up to $1400 so i achieved my goals previously stated a few blog posts ago and got platinum star as well! Additionally i have now removed the damage done by Feb and am looking forward to playing some good pokes in April.
GOALS FOR APRIL:
1. Play 50k hands
2. Win 1.5k
3. 3 buy in per session stop loss.
4. Don't tilt/ 2 & 3 barrel stations!
If i can achieve these i will be very happy. As platinum star im now aiming over the next 2 months to redeem a $1000 electronic store gift voucher which i can use to buy a 32inch lcd tv! gogogogogogo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work mate.

How many tables do you plan on playing to hit 50k hands for the month? I can't remember the last time I played 10k never mind 50k

BTW, I think your calader is wrong as I am writing this comment on Mach 31 but the blog entry is dated April 1st!