Thursday, April 2, 2009

Irritable

Feel really annoyed at the moment. Played only 1.5k hands this month and im already down over 4 buy ins at nl50. Just can't seem to start well when a new month comes despite my best intentions. Roll was $1400 when i started its now $1155. Really not sure how i want to play at the moment: I can either 6 table and try maximise my winrate or i can 12 table, probably make a small amount of money over the course of the month but get more fpp's.

Im in that mood at the moment where i feel impatient because donks have been outdrawing me ridiculously. This causes me to be unable to play well when im just 6 tabling because i try make moves etc. Fucking annoying state of mind overall.

Might hit it again tomorrow and just try forget about the money and play 7 tables. Really try think about my game and my opponents some more and get this shit going in the right direction. If i go back down to $1000 i think i might seriously just end the stake and resume at NL10 on another site.

FML!

No comments: